Full Time Hospitalist Job Northeastern, VT
An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available at a hospital in a scenic area of Vermont. The position is full time, and will be a mix of days, nights, holidays, and weekends. The incoming physician will be responsible for all the inpatients, both medicine and ICU. Day hospitalists have the support of an NP and are responsible for admissions. No procedures are required. They welcome physicians that are board certified internal medicine and family practice physician. The ideal candidate will be able to start by the end of the year.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary that is based on experience. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested, Lisa Goldstein can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at 954.837.2674. Refer to job number 2651223.
- Salary is dependent upon experience
- Full-time hospitalist
- Mix of days and nights
- Open ICU with no procedures
- Day hospitalists have the support of an NP
- Hospitalists respond to rapid responses
- Board certified IM or FP
- Prefer start by end of year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.