Full Time ObGyn Job Abington, PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a teaching hospital with a level 3 NICU in Pennsylvania with their search for an OB/GYN. The call will be 1:4 and the hospital see about 5,000 deliveries per year and has an OB hospitalist group. Minimally invasive trained or experience (robotics and advanced laparoscopic skills) required. Will look at residents or fellows with exceptional surgical skills. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus RVUs. You will be offered a sign-on bonus to help with relocation, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, 4 days CME and stipend, and a 403b retirement plan.
Abington Township is a highly desirable residential area that contains a major shopping center, many small businesses, and a few of Montgomery County's largest employers. Communities within the township include Willow Grove, Roslyn, Glenside, Rydal, North Hills, and Meadowbrook.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651232.
- Hospital sees about 5,000 deliveries per year
- Call is 1:4
- Minimally Invasive trained or experience
- Work between 2 hospitals
- Will consider residents or fellows with exceptional surgical skills
- Teaching available if desired
- Board certified or board eligible
- There is an OB hospitalist group
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.