Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Laredo, TX
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Laredo is one of Texas's most historic cities. It is America's largest inland port and one of the oldest border crossing points. Here, you will find a blend of culture, language, culinary influences, and ambiance that can only be found deep in the heart of South Texas. Its legacy is a rich community boasting unique shopping, lively entertainment and festivals.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2651264.
- Loan repayment available
- Accredited hospital
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Shared call
- Treat both blood and solid tumor disorders
- Join a hematologist-oncologist
- Will consider fellows
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.