Full Time Hospitalist Job Rural, NH
An internal medicine hospitalist is needed at a critical access hospital in New Hampshire. Work a 7 on and 7 off block of rotating nights and weekends. The day shift are from 7 am to 5 pm, and the night shift are from 5 pm to 7 am. The census is 10 patients and 2 to 3 daily admissions/discharges on average per shift. Candidates must be board certified. If you do not hold an active NH license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Final year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
You will receive a competitive salary, medical benefits, loan repayment, and 4 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and $3,000, a 403b and a 457 deferred compensation plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2651286.
- Internal medicine residency trained
- Critical access hospital - 25 beds
- Must be comfortable with procedures
- Running codes and rapid response
- Rural medicine experience is preferred, ties to New England ideal
- Competitive compensation for the area
- 2 - 3 hours from major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland, and Concord
- A haven for outdoor enthusiasts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.