Full Time Radiology Job Teaneck, NJ
A nationally ranked and awarded facility in New Jersey is planning to hire a breast imager due to growth. You will work Monday through Friday with call is every 4th weekend with the following Monday/Wednesday off. Come join 2 breast imagers and 2 breast surgeons. The incoming physician must have experience in breast biopsy MRI. Candidates must also be board certified and fellowship trained in breast imaging. A NJ license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application.
You will receive a competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, and vacation/holidays, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy working in this New Jersey community that is just minutes from Manhattan, New York. All the excitement of NYC is an easy drive away while all the conveniences of suburban living is yours in this wonderful NJ location.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2651302.
- Hospital-employed with excellent benefits package
- Accredited facility
- Nationally ranked and awarded as a best place to work in NJ
- Mammography, ultrasound, and MR
- Experienced in breast biopsy MRI
- Monday through Friday, no evening call
- Must be fellowship trained in breast imaging
- Excellent location that is just minutes from NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.