Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Biloxi, MS
We are assisting a Mississippi-based facility that is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm with call 1 - 2 weekends per month. You will see 10 - 15 deliveries per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain a MS state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1 - 2 weekends per month
- Caseload: 10 - 15 deliveries per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.