Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, AR
If you are a family physician who wants to practice medicine in a setting that emphasizes prevention, wellness, and patient involvement, we want to talk with you. Join a health care organization where the emphasis is on health outcomes, not patient volume and billing.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation, medical benefits, life insurance, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement savings plan and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this great area to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors. Enjoy the natural beauty on hike and bike trails around the lake, or visit a golf course just down the road. Or take a trip to Fayetteville or Eureka Springs. Expect to relax, unwind, and enjoy the good life.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any primary care jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2651322.
- Provide health care to employees, spouses, and children (ages 2 and older)
- Combination primary care, and chronic and preventative medicine - no occupational medicine
- Physician should be passionate about and/or experienced in health coaching
- Average of 12 to 15 patients
- Monday through Friday, no call
- Quality-of-life practice
- Full benefits
- Full support team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.