Full Time Physiatry Job Central, TX
CompHealth is assisting an expanding hospital in Texas with their search for a physical medicine and rehabilitation associate medical director. They need someone to establish a private practice to include a caseload of medically complex inpatient rehabilitation patients and an outpatient rehabilitation practice if he or she chooses. The procedures seen will be general PM&R, traumatic brain injury, stroke, orthopedics, and neurology treatments. The physiatrist will set up a relationship with an independent billing company and retain 100 percent of his/her own billing and collections. The hospital has its own well-trained outreach teams that identify appropriate inpatient rehabilitation candidates from surrounding areas. They will conduct virtual interviews.
This 1099 position offers a guaranteed income, relocation assistance, and a generous sign-on bonus.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651557.
- 1099 with income guarantee
- Relocation assistance and generous sign-on bonus
- Establish a private practice with immediate need
- At least 2 years of experience is preferred
- See 20 plus patients per day immediately
- Comprehensive support staff
- State-of-the-art equipment provided
- Central Texas opportunity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.