Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Blackfoot, ID
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Idaho that needs an obstetrics/gynecology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8-hr or 10-hr shifts with weekend call. You will see 18 - 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with a current BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active ID medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new ID medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ID state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8- to 10-hour shifts
- Call: Weekend
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.