Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Springfield, MA
Posted by CompHealth
A medical center in Massachusetts seeks a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm and 24-hour call. You must be board certified or board eligible and have an active MA state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 24-hr call
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.