Permanent Internal Medicine Job New York, NY
They are looking for ambitious practice builders for this new practice model that is affiliated with 1 of the world's leading health organizations. The group is accepting applicants who are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, family medicine, or med-ped. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can help you with the process. Local candidates are preferred.
This employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, HSA, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME time with a stipend, paid dues/association fees and license costs, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in New York City with all its culture and excitement, and its proximity to Boston and Philadelphia.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to job #2651630.
- Primary care physician needed - not urgent care
- 20 patients per day
- Looking for a practice builder
- Affiliated with acclaimed health system
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME with a stipend
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits
- Association fees, dues, and license costs covered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.