Full Time Family Practice Job McDonough, GA
A new family practice or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Georgia with a large private employer at a new practice. They are hiring passionate healthcare professionals to help them achieve their mission to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. The clinic will be open from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm and the incoming physician can choose to work 4, 10-hour days or 3, 12-hour days, or 5, 8-hour days. The average daily patient census will be 18 to 22. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting.
This position offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and possible relocation assistance. There is also loan repayment available through the state.
Conveniently located just south of Atlanta, McDonough is a beautiful city with places for you to eat, shop, and play.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651643
- Must have clean GA license
- Impact individuals and communities
- Health care delivered at affordable and transparent pricing
- New outpatient clinic
- 3, 12-hour days, 4, 10-hour days, or 5, 8-hour days
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day
- Must be board certified and willing to supervise mid level
- Minimum of 3 years of experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.