Full Time Family Practice Job Neenah, WI
This position offers a competitive 2-year salary guarantee. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 35 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a generous sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME time with $4,500 stipend, 403b and 457b retirement plans, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Neenah, Wisconsin. You will enjoy many retail destinations for shoppers. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums, and fantastic outdoor recreation.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2651645.
- Up to $100k in loan repayment
- 10 days of CME time with $4,500 stipend
- 35 days of PTO
- Generous sign-on bonus
- State-of-the-art facility
- 4- or 4.5-day workweek
- H-1B visa holders supported
- Excellent outdoor recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.