Full Time Neurology Job Portales, NM
Southwest Neurology Physician Opportunity
$30,000 Signing Bonus - 7 Weeks PTO
H1B and J1 Visa Eligible
This mission driven, non-profit organization is seeking a Neurologist to join their dedicated team of providers. This hospital prides itself on providing compassionate care, great doctor-patient relationships and professionalism for close to 50 years. Physicians in this community enjoy a high earning potential, state-of-the-art facilities and patient volumes that allow them to practice quality medicine.
- Hospital employed with negotiable base salary based on training and experience plus RVU and quality incentive bonuses
- General Neurology opportunity with the ability to develop sub-specialty interests
- Flexible schedule - four (4) and five (5) day work week options available - YOU CHOOSE!
- Mostly outpatient Neurology opportunity with only light shared call responsibilities
- Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, CME and CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
- J1 eligible and H1B cap exempt. Group will also assist with sponsoring the green card process.
- $30,000 sign-on bonus with up to $10,000 provided in relocation assistance. Residency/fellowship stipend also available to qualified candidates in final year of training.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and this vibrant New Mexico community have to offer! Residents delight in a suburban lifestyle with a low cost of living, 330 days of sunshine annually, and close proximity to Albuquerque and Lubbock.
- Thriving mid-sized town with big city amenities such as restaurants, big box stores and a local shopping mall
- Outdoor lover’s dream! Unlimited fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting. World class ski resorts are also just a short drive away.
- Family-oriented community with safe neighborhoods, manicured parks, museums, local zoo and excellent public and private schooling options
- Low housing costs with an average cost of $111,000. Community has one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org.
- Local airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) with an easy drive to international airports
Job ID: N 4184351
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.