Full Time Neurology Job Apple Valley, CA
Neurology - Southern California High Desert
Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
Employed - Flexible Call
Join an established and physician-led, collegial organization!
- Competitive salary DOE plus quarterly bonus
- Bread and butter practice – sub-specialty is welcome
- Full panel of patients ready to be seen
- Employed compensation with full benefits package (medical, dental and vision), 401(k) with immediate match, CME, PTO, holidays, CME time off, paid malpractice and t and shareholder options available in year 2, plus so much more
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Located 95 miles northeast of Los Angeles at an elevation of 3,000 ft., known as the "High Desert," Apple/Victor Valley, has 150 square miles in its incorporated boundaries with a population of 200,000+ people. With 350 days of sunshine and winter temps averaging in the 70’s, you can go skiing just 39 miles away or take a dip in the Pacific Ocean in a short 2 hour drive. This area in Southern California offers all the amenities you’ll need with an affordable price tag.
- You can live where you wish, in several high desert communities, but below is a snippet of what you can expect living there
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy local multi-use trails for hiking, mountain biking and equestrian use; skiing, snowboarding and boating opportunities are just 40 miles away on two local mountains
- 6 golf courses, 2 country clubs and multiple parks and more in this year-round outdoor playground
- Median housing costs are $250,000 (Apple Valley) but you can find a lovely 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 2,620 sq. ft. home for the low price $298,700
- You also have multiple airports to choose from when traveling domestically or internationally
Job ID: N 343819
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.