Full Time Gastroenterology Job Savannah, GA
Gastroenterology Group Practice - Partnership Opportunity
9 Member Group with Endoscopy Center
Practice In Beautiful Coastal Georgia
A well-established group in Savannah, Georgia is seeking to add a dedicated partner due to continued growth in their catchment area of over 350,000. With an on-site Endoscopy center, the group is extremely efficient with turnaround times and tracking quality measures to keep the physician's productivity high. The incoming physician will be joining a well-established practice and collaborate with 9 GI physicians and 4 APP’s.
- The call schedule is 1:8
- Partnership opportunity available
- Base compensation and production model offered
- Advanced Procedures - EUS/ERCP
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid Georgia medical license
- The position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Savannah, Georgia is a charming Southern escape where art, period architecture, trendy boutiques, and ghost stories are all set under a veil of Spanish moss. Savannah is a place where cuisine comes straight from the coast and cocktails are served at every meal. With just a 30-minute drive you will find beautiful beaches in coastal Georgia. Savannah/Hilton Head International airport in town.
- Short drive to scenic beaches
- Take a trip back in time and surround yourself with Savannah's historical monuments and museums
- Great public and private schools to choose from
- The cost of living is 17% less than the national average
Job ID: GE 12314619
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.