Permanent Family Practice Job Urbana, IL
Family Practice Opportunity - Urbana/Champaign, IL
Competitive Salary - Signing Bonus and Relocation
Loan Repayment Available - H1-B Visas Accepted
The incoming Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Med/Peds physician will practice in the clinic with Family Medicine physicians and three advanced practice providers.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Physicians interested in part-time will be considered
- After hours, the "After-Hours Call Center" will take first call
- No inpatient responsibilities, Hospitalist service is available
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays , 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus and loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
The combined population of the Urbana-Champaign population is just shy of 150,000. The community provides the amenities a metropolitan city would offer, including outstanding restaurants (named best food town in the Midwest!), a variety of recreational activities and unique shopping experiences.
- Urbana-Champaign is within three hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis
- Home of the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, ranked the 14th best public university in the nation and 32nd globally, includes a medical school with teaching opportunities
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Urbana has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Illinois with the University of Illinois being the largest employer in the area
Job ID: FP 9033626
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.