Full Time Family Practice Job Soldotna, AK
FQHC - Family Practice
Beautiful Alaska – Kenai Peninsula
Lucrative Salary with Student Loan Available
We are actively seeking a board-certified Family Practice physician for a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center, located in beautiful Southcentral Alaska. Join an established FQHC with approximately 100 employees serving a community that involves seven small towns with a total population of 38,815.
- Flexible 4-day work week seeing all ages
- Employed position offering a competitive salary with negotiable recruitment bonus
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 403b, life insurance, long and short-term disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- 3.5 weeks of PTO, 40 hours of Floating Holiday, 8 paid holidays and 56 hours + $2,400 towards CE
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
“Alaska’s Playground” jam-packed with an inordinate amount of outdoor recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy. This community emanates a quality of light, energy, and warmth found nowhere else on Earth.
- No state income or sales tax with a very stable economy and thriving community
- Regional airport just 20 minutes away with direct flights to Anchorage
- Excellent school systems including public, private and charter schools
- Top-rated high school football and hockey
- Safe and friendly, family-oriented community
- Enjoy world-class outdoor recreational activities: hiking, cross country & downhill, fishing/ice fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, camping, and much more!
Job ID: FP 12434670
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.