Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Kihei, HI
Hawaii - Hematology/Oncology Physician - Destination Location!
Sign-On Bonus and Relocation
Noho me ka hau’oli (Be Happy) - Enjoy the Hawaiian Lifestyle
A Hematology/Oncology Physician is needed to join this well-established and thriving health system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered, affordable health care, and exceptional service to the people of this beautiful island state.
- Start up your own solo private practice with assistance from the health system and hospital - no need to worry about overhead or start-up costs
- Starting compensation will be very competitive within the Western region
- Additional Surgical and Radiation Oncology support on staff
- Step into an established clinic space that employs support staff
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
You can’t get much better than this Hawaiian island, with its sunny, western coast lined with gorgeous white-sand beaches, and its warm ocean waters teeming with humpback whales. You can drive among jungles and waterfalls on the scenic highways, windsurf with the pros at multiple beaches or enjoy a drink at a number of historic taverns. The options are dizzying and endless!
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
Job ID: H O 9283822
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.