Full Time Psychiatry Job Beaumont, TX
Texas – 1 Hour from Houston in a City with a Draw Area of 300,000+
Free Standing Behavioral Health Hospital
Up to $325,000 Starting Salary + Bonus Incentive
A hospital in Southeast Texas is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Psychiatrist to join the team. You will be partnering with a progressive, forward thinking hospital that supports and appreciates its physicians!
- Inpatient and outpatient practice – approximately 60% inpatient and 40% outpatient
- Hospital employed model – great referral base and staff support
- Be busy from day one due to patient demand in the community
- See an average of 20 patients per day between inpatient and outpatient duties
- Minimal call – 1:3 weekdays only – no weekend call required!
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to Houston, the 4th largest metropolitan area in the United States! Come enjoy a tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area!
- University town of over 120,000 people within city limits
- Coastal access - 45 minutes to beach front cabins on the Gulf of Mexico
- Renovated, rejuvenated downtown offers upscale dining and live music
- Local theater hosts numerous off-Broadway performances that visit Houston
- Cost of living is 17% below the national average - no state income tax!
- A suburban community with a close-knit, family-oriented feel!
Job ID: P 1584231
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.