Full Time Endocrinology Job Farmington, NM
Endocrinologist Physician in New Mexico
Employed Practice in Outpatient Setting
We are seeking an Endocrinologist Physician to join this outpatient, multi-group setting on the hospital campus. As a regional medical center, we are serving a population service area of over 300,000 lives. Your skills and experiences are greatly needed for this service line and we are looking to hire immediately. All you have to do is apply!
- Hospital (not-for-profit) offering $245,000 base salary Plus RVU production bonus
- Open Monday-Friday (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Established diabetes program with opportunity to expand
- 6 weeks Paid Time Off, plus additional 5 days CME, annual allowance for professional fees
- Executive-level benefits including health, dental and vision, pension and 403(b), malpractice/tail
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
It’s not about where you live, but how you live. High up on the Colorado Plateau, your new home is calling out to you. At an elevation of 5,400 feet, the views are breathtaking and endless. Flanked by the powerful and rugged beauty of towering buttes and mesas, few places evoke such a feeling of being “right with the world.” Enjoy every outdoor amenity imaginable, and then sit back in awe of sunsets that are artistic masterpieces. Discover why this location is known as the “Land of Enchantment”.
- Best fly fishing in the country – 3-river confluence
- Private and nationally ranked, award-winning public golf course
- Endless mountain biking, hiking, equestrian trails, boating, kayaking on the rivers and lake
- World-class skiing in university town within one hour and airport is also one hour away!
- Gorgeous southwest and classic homes - gated, hilltop or acreage
- Public and private schools - low student-to-teacher ratio
Job ID: END 260782
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.