Full Time Cardiology Job Fairbanks, AK
Interventional Cardiology Physician - Fairbanks
No State Income Tax
This is your opportunity to join a well-established 152-bed hospital that has been providing a high level of quality care to the community for the past 45 years. Current Interventional Cardiology physicians enjoy an unparalleled balance between professional satisfaction, financial stability, and a great quality of life.
Interventional Cardiology – Employed
- Team Includes 3 Interventional Cardiologists and 3 Physician Assistants
- Realistic Income Potential - $940,000, with Full Benefits Including 401K Matching
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus = $65,000
- Paid Time Off, CME Time/Allowance, 401(k), Full Benefits and Malpractice Insurance (Occurrence Based)
- Practice Setting – Inpatient and Outpatient in Blocks of 1 Week. Hospital 152 Beds
- Call – 1:4 Weekdays, 1:4 Weekends
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Community – Central Alaska
- City Metro Population 100,000 Plus
- Alaska Has No State Income Tax and No State Sales Tax
- This Community Boasts Diverse Culture, Rich History, a Thriving Population and Economy, and Plenty to Explore!
- Family-Friendly Community with a Performing Arts Center, Symphony, Museums and Art Galleries
- Charming downtown with a thriving arts community and rich Alaska native culture
Job ID: IC 981085
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.