Full Time Dermatology Job Farmington, CT
4-Day Work Week Option!
Northeastern University Employed Position
General Derm, Pediatric Derm, and Interest in Cosmetics or Psoriasis Welcome!
A Northeastern University is seeking a Dermatologist to join their prestigious teaching institution. The preferred need is for any of the following Dermatologists - General Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and any Dermatologist interested in cosmetics or psoriasis.
- 4-day work week or part-time option
- Clinical teaching or clinical only - your choice
- Open rank - Assistant, Associate or Full Professorship
- A full complement of lasers; clinical trials for new medications
- Competitive salary, production incentive, quarterly bonus, relocation allowance
- Impressive benefits with CME, retirement plans, and generous PTO
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- This position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in this beautiful and charming town, known for its outdoor recreation and history. Mostly wooded with meadows, hills, and numerous ponds and lakes, outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the trails system for scenic runs, walks, and biking.
- Near state capital and international airport
- New England region with colonial estates; 2-hour drive to NYC and Boston
- A tranquil living environment with convenient access to upscale shopping and fine restaurants
- Safe community and public schools that consistently rank amongst the best in the nation
Job ID: D 10273741
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.