Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job Glens Falls, NY
Non-Invasive Cardiology - Albany, New York
We are recruiting a board certified/board eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist (ideal candidate is a fellowship trained Cardiac Imaging Specialist) in upstate New York. The incoming physician will join a very collegial and collaborative environment that offers strong APP support and a primarily consultative hospital service. The practice is currently comprised of 11 Cardiologists: 8 generalists, 2 interventionalists, 1 electrophysiologist, and 5 physician assistants.
- Full-time, 4 ½ day work week
- Call time distributed equitably among group, average of 1:9
- Cardiology Services include:
- IAC Accredited Echocardiography Lab offering 3D, TEE, and strain (office and hospital)
- IAC Accredited Vascular Lab (office)
- IAC Accredited Nuclear Imaging (office and hospital)
- Stress testing areas (office and hospital)
- Cardiac rehab program
- EP services including testing, outpatient monitoring, cardiac ablation, implanted monitoring, and therapeutic device implantation
- Medent and Cerner EMR
- Highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME, and relocation allowances
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools.
- Cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks
- NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents
Job ID: CD 12104549
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.