Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Idaho Falls, ID
320-Bed Facility in an Outdoorsman’s Paradise
Help Develop a New Program
Join a well-known facility seeking to add a Hematology/Oncology physician to the team. This soon-to-be level I center has a 2-year-old Medical Oncology and Hematology program and are continuing to grow. Have a great work-life balance in an area known for it’s natural wonders.
- Extremely supportive administration and physician groups at hospital
- Opportunity to assist in developing certain aspects of the clinic
- Fantastic built in referral system
- Comprehensive benefits, paid time off, sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area consistently ranks as one of the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Short drive to internationally known ski resorts or national parks
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- A population of 250,000 gives you everything you need without the traffic of a major metro
- Regional airport in town provides direct flights to several US cities
Job ID: HO11914465
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.