Full Time Psychiatry Job Idaho Falls, ID
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity
320-Bed Facility - Help Develop and Grow a Practice
Join a well-known facility seeking to add a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to the team. This soon-to-be Level I center has 26 dedicated Child and Adolescent beds for Psychiatry and they just opened a brand-new Pediatric ED this year. This is a huge opportunity to help develop and build patient services.
- Extremely supportive administration and physician groups at hospital
- Behavioral Health Center features inpatient and outpatient work
- Fantastic built in referral system
- Comprehensive benefits, paid time off, sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area consistently ranks as one of the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike and enjoy the great national parks!
- Internationally known Jackson Hole Ski Resort and Yellowstone National Park close by
- A population of 250,000 gives you everything you need without the traffic of a major metro
- Regional airport in town provides direct flights to Las Vegas, Phoenix, San Francisco, etc.
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
Job ID: CHP 11914455 (JN -072020-22630)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.