Permanent Psychiatry Job Idaho Falls, ID
Psychiatry Resident Program Director
10-Year Accredited GME Program
Short Drive to Jackson Hole Ski Resort
A GME program is seeking a Program Director for their Psychiatry residents. This is a new program that the Psychiatrist coming in can help shape. This will be part of a large network with ample resources. Take a step to advance your career and help the next wave of residents become competent and productive physicians.
- Extremely supportive administration and physician groups at hospital
- New wave of residents begin July 2022
- Must have 3 years of experience as a Program Director or Associate Program Director
- Full benefits, PTO and relocation allowance
- Allowed to be clinical and also spend half your time being a director
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area consistently ranks as one of the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike and enjoy the great national parks!
- Internationally known Jackson Hole Ski Resort and Yellowstone National Park close by
- A population of 250,000 gives you everything you need without the traffic of a major metro
- Regional airport in town provides direct flights to Las Vegas, Phoenix, San Francisco, etc.
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
Job ID: P 11914456 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.