Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Bakersfield, CA
Central California Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine with Partnership – Join an Established Private Group
Low Cost of Living and Affordable Real Estate – Focus on the ICU and Outpatient Pulmonary Clinic
Employed Starting at $400,000 (Negotiable) a Year Plus Full Employed Comprehensive Benefits
Join the most elite hospitalist group in the city as a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician and practice at the largest hospital in the county. You will be stepping into a distinguished, established, and reputable hospitalist group established for more than 25 years in this large city.
- Two FTE Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians are staffed in the hospital every day
- 11 total physicians are staffed every day, 9 hospitalists and 2 PUD/CCs
- The hospitalists will handle the admissions and the PUD/CC will consult in the morning
- The schedule is one week in the ICU and three weeks doing inpatient consults/rounding and then the outpatient pulmonary clinic
- The ICU shifts will be 10-hours from 7 am to 5 pm, one week a month, 7 am Friday to the following Thursday at 5 pm
- The other 3 weeks of the month are AM rounding/consults, and building the outpatient pulmonary practice – your outpatient panel comes from your ICU patients (discharged patients) as well as referrals from other outpatient primary care groups
- Only covering one hospital location and one clinic location – right next to one another
- The main ICU is 24-beds, two 8-bed units for Neuro and overflow patients
- Consults at the burn unit when applicable – depending on volume
- The clinic has a chemistry lab on-site, X-Ray, and 2 PFT labs
Reside in one of California’s top 10 largest cities within a county of over 1,000,000 residents, enjoy a low cost of living, affordable real estate options, proximity to Los Angeles County, and build a long-lasting career in one of the fastest-growing cities in California.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Higher forms of education available from a Junior College to a Cal State University
- Entertainment venues, breweries, fine dining, shopping, festivals, and modern luxuries
- An airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains, and beaches all within an easy drive
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
Job ID: PCC 684302 (JN -072020-22681) (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.