Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job West Monroe, LA
Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist Needed - Louisiana
The medical center is an acute-care facility, state-of-the-art Level lll Trauma Center with 278 beds. They offer comprehensive healthcare services including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, rehab services, and help for a broad range of other medical services.
- 30-bed, open ICU
- Average 14 to 16 ICU and bed consults
- 7 on/7 off work schedule
- 2 Intensivists a day, 7 on/7 off, backup call at night to APP
- 2 APP’s rounding days and 1 APP at nights, Monday through Friday
- 1 physician rounding daily
- EMR Cerner, no scribes
- Procedures, vents, central lines and intubations
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Located on the banks of one of the region’s most beautiful rivers, this welcoming community is a true outdoor paradise that offers suburban amenities and activities for the entire family. With a cost of living 13% below the national average and nationally recognized education options, it is no surprise that people come from across the country to call this place home.
- Home to three Division I universities and a metro population of nearly 200,000
- Easy access to major metropolises such as Dallas/Ft. Worth, New Orleans, and Memphis
- Endless outdoors activities including hunting, fishing, running clubs, boating, and camping
- Numerous living options including gated communities with a country club in your back yard or the privacy of having a home on acreage
- Convenient access to an airport with daily flights to multiple international airports
Job ID: PCC 6992432
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.