Full Time Gastroenterology Job Texas, TX
Texas Gastroenterology / $75,000.00 Bonus
Practice: Technologically - advanced 325 bed hospital serving 230,000 friendly Texans. In 2013, we received the 100 Top Hospitals and Everest Awards by Truven Health Analytics, formerly Thomson Reuters.
- A thriving established independent practice with five physicians and one nurse practitioner seeking a board certified or board eligible gastroenterologist. ERCP/EUS is a bonus but optional.
- Physician owned and physician led: Proven physician leadership and a close-knit partnership.
- Short partnership tract including integrated ancillary services and nationally top-rated endoscopy center.
- Collection guaranteed by hospital. Flexible terms.
- Generous practice activation bonus.
- Stipend for those still in training.
- Moving and marketing allowance.
- Over 15,000 inpatient admissions annually
- Approximately 80,000 emergency room visits per year, including 20,000 trauma visits
- $70 million hospital tower which includes, all new Surgical Suites and a Diagnostic Imaging Center
- $27 million ED expansion
- Trauma Center, Level II
- EPIC EMR in Hospital and Clinic
Community: Starting or moving a practice can be difficult, but our community provides the perfect combination of a home-town family feeling, a commitment to advanced medical technology, and opportunity to become financially successful and having a rewarding career in medicine. Here's some of the reason why:
- Ranked 6th in the nation for best cost of living!!!
- Average commute to work is 10 minutes
- 24 mile biking/jogging trail
- Near the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Oklahoma City
- Various Outdoor Activities including but not limited to golf, cycling, boating, running and hiking
- Host of cultural opportunities including but not limited to professional symphony orchestra and ballet troupe, two community theater groups, two theaters for the performing arts, and opera house with live performances and art museums.
- Exceptional public and private education for your children.
- Live in an established neighborhood, golf course community, ranch setting or in one of the city's new housing developments.
This opportunity certainly won’t last long! If you are seeking an opportunity that provides a easy lifestyle, with great financial rewards please contact: J.W. Lively at 866-704-5177 940-231-0156 to discuss FP/nTX email your curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.