Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, IL
An exciting, locum tenens Pulmonologist opportunity is now available in Illinois. They are looking for someone to cover at least one week per month and that has ongoing availability. Locums physician will do diagnostic bronchoscopy, chest tube insertion, thoracentesis, and ventilation management. Candidates must have an active Illinois medical license in hand. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Interested candidates should contact a Weatherby Healthcare consultant for additional information regarding this and other exciting opportunities.
- Pulmonary inpatient with ICU
- 8-hour shifts with nightly call
- Board certification preferred
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.