Locum Tenens Cardiology Job OR
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is in need of a cardiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is on weekdays. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include ICD and pacemakers.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Other Certification: BC/BE required
- Schedule: Weekdays
- Procedures: ICD and pacemakers
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.