Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, CO
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME and a stipend, a 401k retirement plan with employer match, and relocation assistance. You will also be offered tuition and loan reimbursement.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2650711.
- Well-established hospital
- Quality-of-life practice
- Growth potential
- Monday through Friday, no weekends
- Only 9 days of call per month
- Excellent support staff
- All state-of-the-art equipment
- 170 miles from Denver, CO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.