Permanent Family Practice Job Cordele, GA
You will be provided relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance, and vacation/holidays. The state has a loan repayment program that will also be available to apply for. You' will receive a salary plus incentives/bonuses.
Come practice in a small Georgia town that has the kind of charming Southern setting and friendly neighborhoods that make it a wonderful environment for raising a family. Comfortable neighborhoods with shade-covered drives, Victorian and Federal-style homes, and an active downtown district are only a few of the amenities that make Cordele an ideal place to live.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2650737.
- Outpatient family medicine clinic
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Average 20 patients per day
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Generous salary and full benefits
- Can apply for Georgia loan repayment program
- Can support J-1 visas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.