Full Time Family Practice Job Meeker, CO
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary with productivity based RVUs. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 2 weeks of CME and $5,500 stipend, a pension plan, and malpractice with tail.
The Town of Meeker is located along the famed White River near the base of the iconic Flat Tops Wilderness in Northwestern Colorado's Rio Blanco County. Limitless fishing and water activities can be found on one of the many streams, lakes, reservoirs and the White River. Recreation includes hunting, camping, snowmobiling, and fishing.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Shari Berman directly at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to Shari.Berman@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2650741.
- Traditional family medicine opportunity
- Monday through Friday, or 4-day workweek
- Call is 2 nights a week
- Cover the EM patients in a small rural hospital setting
- Become a pillar in a friendly community
- Strong and financially stable hospital
- Great compensation package
- Beautiful surroundings, live right in the mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.