Full Time Family Practice Job Bronx, NY
A New York facility is seeking a faculty physician. This is a great opportunity to be part of New York's best FQHC organizations. Direct clinical care of 16 hours and 24 hours of administrative time with extended hours included in the schedule and will consist of at least 1 Saturday/Sunday per month. You will see 3 patients per hour of all ages. Candidates must be board certified and mission-driven with passion for community health. Spanish-speaking is preferred, but not required. This employed position offers a competitive salary, and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision. You will also receive malpractice insurance, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, CME, a 403b retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in the Bronx. It is home of the New York Yankees, the Bronx Zoo, and the New York Botanical Garden. Discover the quaint maritime village of City Island, the cultural attractions of Fordham and Belmont, aka the 'real Little Italy,' centered on the restaurants and cafes of Arthur Avenue. Grand Concourse, in the South Bronx, is full of art deco marvels.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
For more information or to be considered, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2650893.
- Extremely stable and growing FQHC
- Level 3 patient centered medical home
- Monday through Friday and at least one Saturday/Sunday per month
- See 3 patients per hour
- Competitive benefits package
- Stable organization with 33 facilities in NY
- Federal loan repayment available, HPSA score of 16 to 18
- Live and work right near New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.