Full Time Orthopedics Job Mid West, SD
CompHealth is currently assisting an orthopedic surgical group in South Dakota with their search for an orthopedic hand surgeon. The group needs an additional surgeon to help cover the growing community. The call schedule will be 1:8. You will work with a great group of 7 physicians and 6 advanced practice providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. They welcome experienced surgeons or new graduates.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, short- and long-term disability, CME time, a 401k, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a minimum 2-year salary guarantee, health benefits, and vacation.
The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax. South Dakota is known for its world-class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, send your CV and references to email@example.com or call 203.663.9362. Refer to job #2650908.
- Orthopedic hand surgeon position
- Large referral base
- Call is 1:8
- New state-of-the-art OR suites
- Team of caring professionals
- Experienced or new graduates
- Board certified or board eligible
- Minimum 2-year salary guarantee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.