Full Time Pediatrics Job Long Beach, CA
An exciting pediatrician opportunity is now available at a group practice in California. This position is mainly outpatient with newborn rounds only. Your schedule will be 4.5 days a week, round in the morning at 8:30am, be in the office at 9:30 am, and be out of the office by 4:45pm. Half day is until 12 pm. Mommy calls are every other week Monday morning through Friday afternoon, and weekends are 1:3/1:4. Candidates must have an active CA medical license, as they need someone who can start quickly. Currently, there are 3 pediatricians and 6 staff members, all bilingual. Spanish a big plus, but not a requirement
This partnership-track opportunity has a salary dependent upon experience. You will be offered paid malpractice, health insurance 100% paid for employee, 3 weeks of vacation, CME with stipend, a retirement plan, and paid licensing and association dues.
Located in the heart of sunny Southern California, Long Beach blends urban sophistication with the relaxed atmosphere of a beachside community. Discover unique hotels, world-class attractions like the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific and the Queen Mary, cutting-edge museums, award-winning restaurants and a thriving, multi-faceted arts and culture scene. At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2650916.
- 4.5-day workweek
- Mostly outpatient - newborn rounding only
- No C-sections or deliveries
- $200k starting base salary
- Partnership potential
- Full benefits package to include health insurance, malpractice paid, 3 weeks of vacation plus CME
- Long Beach, CA is an unbeatable location
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job number 2650916
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.