Locum Tenens Physiatry Job Unknown, WI
A facility in Wisconsin seeks a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 8 - 9 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active WI medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new WI medical license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 8 - 9 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.