Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Hanford, CA
A California-based facility is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 6 pm - 6 am and you will see 12 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS and BLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 6 pm - 6 am
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.