Full Time Hospitalist Job TN
This employed opportunity has an excellent salary. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2650999.
- Join an established hospitalist program
- Work with other hospitalists and NPs during the shift
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule of mostly day shifts during the year
- 12-hour shifts from 7 am to 7 pm
- Reasonable patient census with the NP support
- Open ICU with optional procedures
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Central Tennessee community is an easy drive to Nashville or Knoxville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.