Full Time Hospitalist Job Central, TN
CompHealth is currently assisting a Tennessee group with their search for a hospitalist due to growth. Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm unless, covering nights when nocturnists are not available to work. You will see 18 to 20 patients per day on average with NP support. The ICU is open and procedures are optional. You will work with 5 other hospitalists and 2 NPs during the shift. They welcome candidates that are board certified in IM or FP with current hospitalist experience and an ACLS certification. Board eligible candidates will be considered if they are within 1 year of completing their residency.
This employed opportunity has an excellent salary. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2650999.
- Join an established hospitalist program
- Work with other hospitalists and NPs during the shift
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule of mostly day shifts during the year
- 12-hour shifts from 7 am to 7 pm
- Reasonable patient census with the NP support
- Open ICU with optional procedures
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Central Tennessee community is an easy drive to Nashville or Knoxville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.