Permanent Family Practice Job Lexington, TN
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary plus RVUs and bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/holidays, $10k for relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME time with a $2500 stipend, a retirement plan, up to $90k over 3 years in medical loan repayment, and a company sponsored malpractice policy.
You will enjoy living and working in western Tennessee. This is 1 of the larges cities in the state. It has a thriving economy, plenty of amenities, and new dining, while still maintaining a small-town atmosphere. The nearby lakes are great places for recreation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2651000.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Subspecialty back up
- Biweekly call coverage
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Up to $90k over 3 years in medical loan repayment
- CME time with a $2,500 stipend
- Company sponsored malpractice policy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.