Full Time Family Practice Job Fort Myers, FL
This opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, CME time and allowance, a 401k retirement plan, relocation assistance and possible sign-on bonus.
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, and shopping. You and your family can experience one-on-one natural encounters, play on top-notch Fort Myers beaches, and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida's sunny Gulf Coast.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2651004.
- Nationally recognized hospice organization
- Excellent physicians and support staff
- Monday to Friday, call 2 or 3 times a month
- All state-of-the-art equipment
- BE if coming out of residency
- Geriatric fellowship ideal, not required
- Open to all experience levels
- Large facility in beautiful Fort Myers
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.