Full Time ObGyn Job Wilkes Barre, PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania hospital with their search for an OB/GYN. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be a 4-day workweek with a 1:9 call rotation. You will work with 8 OB/GYNs,1 CNM, 1 PA, and 1 CRNP. They have an academic affiliation with both medical students and residents. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Pennsylvania medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, voluntary vision, 4 weeks of PTO to start, 6 holidays, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, CME time and $3,500 stipend, multiple retirement plan options, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in eastern Pennsylvania. You will be located within an easy drive of both NYC, NY, and Philadelphia, PA. The city also offers easy access to every outdoor activity you could wish for.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to number 2651013.
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment available
- Medical, dental, and voluntary vision insurance
- 401k, 403b, and 457b retirement plan options
- 4-day workweek
- 1:9 call rotation
- Good mix of OB and GYN cases
- Academic affiliation
- Hospital has da Vinci robotics
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.