Locum Tenens Perinatology Job Unknown, SD
We are helping our client, a facility in South Dakota, with its search for a maternal fetal medicine/perinatologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with deliveries. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and you will see 5 - 10 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help an unlicensed physician obtain a SD state license for this assignment.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: SD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 5 - 10 patients per day
- Procedures: Deliveries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.