Locum Tenens Occupational Medicine Job Philadelphia, PA
A new locum tenens occupational medicine opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with current MRO certification. You need to have an active PA state license for this assignment.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: MRO
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.