Permanent Family Practice Job Mid Michigan, MI
PERM Primary Care Position / ACO Model / Mid Michigan
Seeking a Primary Care Physician to expand an outpatient practice.
This is a primary care practice that sees patients from newborns to grandparents: provides care to individuals after hospital discharge and admission to the emergency room. The practice sees newborns who are only a few days old, adults with routine and complex needs, and elderly patients with a range of medical conditions. The providers study, diagnose, and treat illnesses and health conditions ranging from minor aches and pains to complex diseases. The provider will have the opportunity to develop an inpatient practice as well, or alternative services/scope of practice.
Scribes and/or voice dictation are software provided-
· Market-driven base salary for first and second year, incentive bonus after hitting production goals.
· Participation in the company-sponsored health plan, and access to vision and dental insurance.
· Access to the company 401(k) plan with employer sponsored match.
· Annual bank of PTO and CME PTO-
· CME travel budget-
· Reimbursement for professional licenses/membership dues-
· Employer-provided malpractice coverage -
· Flexible employment schedule with realistic goals
This ACO employs about 70 people, including 23 providers (doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and hospitalists). In 2017, the practices completed 50,000 outpatient appointments serving 12,000 unique individuals.
J1 Visa Sponsorship
For immediate consideration, please forward your Confidential CV to LGriffin@medsearchint.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.