Permanent Hospitalist Job Lexington, KY
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Advance your career as a physician leading our hospital medicine team as a facility medical director at UK Good Samaritan Hospital located in Lexington, Kentucky. We ask that you be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine with previous hospitalist and leadership experience. TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians and improving healthcare. The facility medical director will work closely with facility staff to develop, implement and evaluate all services provided by the program. Responsibilities include the provision of leadership and compliance with the company's goals and objectives. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.