Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Knoxville, TN
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible emergency medicine physicians for our Emergency Medicine team at The University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee. This is an outstanding opportunity to join the region's only Level I Trauma Center and practice at TeamHealth's legacy contract. Enjoy a sign-on and relocation bonus! TeamHealth offers a great work/life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy the great outdoors in the Great Smoky Mountains, take in a college football game at the University of Tennessee or check out one of the many festivals in downtown Knoxville. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- No state income tax, great cost of living, in a family-friendly area
- Well-established team with strong leadership support
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.