Full Time Family Practice Job Flemingsburg, KY
An exciting family medicine or med-ped physician opportunity is now available in Kentucky. This is an employed outpatient position in a fully equipped group practice. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday. Come join 2 other physicians, 3 APPs, and a support staff. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus RVU and quality bonus potential. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in a small rural city located in the northeast part of Kentucky. Nestled in the hills of Kentucky, Flemingsburg is surrounded by rolling farm land and hillsides. The city boasts brick paved sidewalks and acorn shaped lamps for an old world charm. Enjoy the smaller town living with the amenities of Lexington providing easy airport access, great eateries, and affordable housing.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2650483.
- Competitive salary plus RVU and quality bonus potential
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Join 2 physicians, 3 APPs, and a support staff
- Fully equipped group practice
- Board certified or board eligible
- Nestled in the rolling hills of northeastern Kentucky
- Small town living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.